We're heading down to Pittsburgh August 11-12 for the Cafe Racer Magazine Show!
Come get into some debauchery with us at the pre-party Friday August 11th and then come check out all the awesome gear and apparel we're bringing down on Saturday August 12th!
Details of the show including maps can be found HERE
$5 Admission $10 Bike Show Registration
SHOW WEEKEND SCHEDULE
Friday, August 11:
- Pre-Party at Slippery Mermaid Restaurant 613 Beaver St. from 7 until 9.
- Two Wheels on Two Reels Movie Night Featuring “Quadrophenia” At Sewickley’s Tull Family Theater, 418 Walnut St. @ 9:30 p.m. Tickets available at thetullfamilytheater.org/2017/04/advance. We expect this to sell out, so suggest you purchase tickets in advance!
Saturday, August 12:
- Tenth Annual Readers’ Ride-In Bike Show! Gates open at 10AM.
- Just $5 Admission
- Just $10 Bike Show Admission
- Food Trucks this year include:
- Nakama Express – Asian Cuisine
- Sewickley Confectionary – Ice Cream
- Blue Canary – Coffee
- Evil Swine – BBQ
- Cool Beans – Mexican
- First and Second Place Trophies Awarded in The Following Classes: Best British Cafe Racer, Best European/American Cafe Racer, Best Japanese Cafe Racer Wildest Engineering, Best of Show and People’s Choice
- Prizes Include: Generous Prize Packages From Our Sponsors Plus $300 Best in Show, and $200 People’s Choice Award. Additional prizes provided by VonZeti, Joe Rocket and Workshop Hero/Metal Rescue
- New This Year – Name That Jacket! British Motorcycle Gear Will Award a new, leather riding jacket to the lucky person who enters a unique name for the jacket during the show.
- Royal Enfield
- Rebel Yell Bourbon
- Cognito Moto
- Langlitz Leathers
- Mike’s XS
- Z-1 Enterprises
- Randakks Cycle Shakk
**Free Parking For Cars– Next To War Memorial Park in the upper YMCA Lot.