Bell "Broozer Free Ride"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Bell Broozer Free Ride Helmet
The Bell Broozer Helmet takes swings at your neat little helmet categories. It doesn't like being relegated to a box that determines what type of helmet it is and who can wear it. Its aggressive styling in open face or full face configuration is ready to go toe to toe with whatever preconceptions you have about moto helmets. A lightweight polycarbonate/ABS shell helps dissipate energy in a crash. A drop down shield seamlessly flips up and down to cover your eyes to protect against road debris and the sun. Special space along the temples let you wear your prescription eyeglasses or regular sunglasses comfortably. Slip into this helmet no matter what you ride.
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS shell
- Anti-fog, anti-scratch UV-protected integrated drop down shield
- Removable, washable liners
- Dual density EPS
- Eyewear compatible
- Removable chin bar
- Adjustable slider vents on shell and chin bar
- Padded chin strap with quick release ratchet buckle
- DOT approved