Bell Bullitt SE- Ryder Gloss Black
Bell Bullitt Ryder SE Helmet
In the late 1960s Bell released the Star, the first full-face helmet, revolutionizing the helmet and motorsport industries and setting a new standard for safety. Since then Motorcycle helmets have taken all sorts of shapes and forms, but at its essence has always been the simple and classic Star. The inherent beauty in the Star’s simplicity has made it an effective and aesthetically appealing piece of motorcycle gear that has survived the test of time.
To pay homage to the glory days of motorsport, the Bell Bullitt has inherited the classic styling of the Star, but has been infused with contemporary comforts and crash protection. Constructed with a low-profile fiber composite shell and multi-density EPS liner, the Bullitt meets modern DOT regulations yet comes as close as possible to the look and feel of the original Star. Luxurious appointments like a micro-suede lining with leather trim, metal mesh circular intake vents, rear exhaust vent and 3D cut cheek pads with speaker pockets, compliment the vintage styling and shoot the Bullitt into the 21st century.
Named after the brash detective, played by iconic actor and motorsport enthusiast Steve McQueen in the cult classic Bullitt, the Bell Bullitt is as much an exercise in design as it is in rider safety, breaking the mold and providing a premium retro option to the market. Put that vintage helmet back on the shelf where it belongs and pick up a Bullitt to fulfill all your retro riding dreams.
- Ultra low-profile composite shell
- 3 shell sizes
- SM: XS and SM Helmets
- MD: MD and LG Helmets
- LG: XL and 2XL Helmets
- Multi-Density EPS liner
- Black interior liner and the face shield is equipped with a black pull tab
- Removable, washable and anti-bacterial interior
- Perforated micro-suede interior fabric with leather trim
- Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-Ring closure with leather pull tab
- 5 Metal Mesh intake vents with 1 rear exhaust vent
- 3D Cut cheek pads with speaker pockets
- Magnefusion shield closure system
- Helmet ships with a clear bubble shield and a dark smoke flat shield
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
- The Bell Bullet is a true legend
- DOT and ECE