Bell "Qualifier DLX MIPS" Torq - Black/Red
Bell Qualifier DLX MIPS Torq Helmet
The Bell Qualifier DLX Helmet comes jam packed with the great features of the Qualifier and also includes the ProTint Photochromatic Face Shield at an impressive price.
One of the hottest items from the International Motorcycle, Scooter, and E-Bike Fair (Intermot) was the Bell Qualifier DLX Helmet. When it was unveiled in Germany it was shown to have several incredibly cool features that were not applicable to previous iterations. Most notably, it was announced that this helmet would come with a free ProTint photochromatic face shield. This is far-out for a helmet of any ilk, much less one that will come at an entry-level price point.
- MIPS Multi-Directional Impact Protection System for dramatically improved rotational impact energy displacement
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
- 3 shell sizes
- SM: XS and SM Helmets
- MD: MD and LG Helmets
- LG: XL and 2XL Helmets
- ProTint Photochromatic Shield included
- Adjustable ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Padded wind collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Moisture-wicking, removable/washable interior
- Contoured cheek pads
- Includes chin curtain and breath deflector
- Aerodynamic profile resists buffeting and lift
- Integrated speaker pockets
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield changes ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- DOT and ECE certified
Note: Bell Qualifier DLX helmets no longer include communicator compartment.