Biltwell “Lane Splitter”- Multiple color options
Biltwell Lane Splitter Helmet
Straight from the mean streets of Temecula, CA Biltwell has developed a new contender for the tough-guy/girl helmet market. The Biltwell Lane Splitter channels that 1970's stig styling that has become so popular over the last couple years from riders like Rusty Butcher. Made from the same quality materials found in the Gringo helmets and Bonanza helmets, the Lane Splitter features a polycarbonate shell, hinged face shield, removable comfort liner and Biltwell's legendary color options. Don't let mundane helmets slow you down like traffic on the 405. Get the Lane Splitter and get going.
Crafted around Biltwell’s proprietary ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. Generous vents in the chin bar get the air flowing and the rear outlet lets hot air escape. The Lane Splitter shield boasts extremely accurate optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A brass peg and hole configuration on the left side of the shield offers speedy opening and secure closing with little fanfare or complication. Mesh pockets are included in the ear recess–perfect for most aftermarket drop in communication systems.
- Meets ECE R22.05 and DOT safety standards
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner with contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Audio pockets in ear recesses
- Chin curtain included
- CNC laser cut polycarbonate eye port shield with the same aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware as Gringo S helmets