KNOX "Lea" Women's Jacket - Black
The Lea wax is part of the Knox Layering System that has taken the armour out of a big bulky motorbike jacket and put it into a separate zip up armoured shirt, leaving the outer jacket lighter and softer. The secret zip on the outer jacket runs up the arms and down the sides to make room for the armour. The armoured shirt and jacket are designed to be worn together when riding.
This is casual gear off the bike and proper riding gear on the bike, not an awkward compromise of the two.
The stylish Lea jacket is made in washed wax to give it an added suppleness.
The beautiful jacket in black is guaranteed to look fabulous.
A contemporary original design from Knox. Designed to fit perfectly and look great, with and without armour.
- 100% high performance waterproof and breathable membrane with fully taped seams.
- High performance 10k membrane for Water and Vapour Permeability.
- Collar can be worn up or down and a removable throat guard attaches for extra weather protection.
- YKK Aquaguard® Water resistant zip used on the front zip.
- Knox branded gun metal Zip pull.
- YKK Aquaguard® Water resistant zips used on 4 exterior side entry waist and chest pockets.
- Knox branded gunmetal rivets on pockets for added strength.
- Knox branded gunmetal studs used on the front closure and cuff closure.
- Discreet underarm loops on both arms for attaching reflective arm bands for night riding.
- Fully adjustable waist belt.
- Cotton interior lining on the body for comfort and freshness.
- Taffeta used on the sleeves for comfort and ease of wear.
- Ribbed collar and cuffs add protection against the cold in the winter months and are removable in warmer weather.
- 1 zipped interior pocket.
- Dual Fit Underarm Expansion Zip System can be closed when the armoured shirt is removed.
- Adjustable cuff closure system to enable easy fitting of gloves.
- Concealed interior elasticated draw cord at the hem to adjust the fit.
- Colour Black
- Sizes 8 – 18 (XS – 2XL) See size chart for fitting
- Washable – read care instructions