The mst speedster is a small, analogue speedometer with appealing vintage design.
The dial is based on the streamline designs of the 40's and 50's. The colour is a matching 'warmer' white. The indicator shape is matched to the design of the dial and made from brushed stainless steel. There is a bezel in either 'polished finish' or 'anodized black' available.
All further properties and specifications of this instrument are identical to the motoscope tiny.
- Instrument with approx. 75 cm connector cable
- Mini push-button
- 2 removable fuses
- 9 cable end connectors
- Speedometer sensor (M5 x 0,5 fine-pitch thread, stainless steel, IP 68) with 150 cm connector cable
- 2 powerful neodymium mini magnets
- 2 mounting screws M3 with washer
- 2 diodes for pairing of turn signals
- Detailed installation and operating instructions
Specifications and features
||approx. 96 g
||2 x M3 threaded hole
|Power consumption, operating
||approx. 200 mA (load dependent)
||9 V - 15 V
|Speedometer, analogue (indicator)
||0 – 200 km/h or mi/h
|Speedometer, numeric (LED display)
||200 – 999 km/h or mi/h
||0 – 999 km/h or mi/h
||9 – 15 V
||00:00 – 23:59
||0 – 999.9 km or mi
|Total distance (adjustable)
||99999 km or mi max.
||turn signal, high beam, neutral, hazard light