The X-Wild Enduro marries the comfort of a touring helmet with the ventilation of a dirt helmet to bring you the ultimate ADV lid. Big bikes like to go fast but sometimes the terrain requires calculated and strategic low speed prowess. In these conditions the X-Wild Enduro truly shines. With double the air inlet ventilation in comparison to its predecessor, the X-Wild is does everything it can to keep you cool when you need to keep your cool. At highway speeds, head checks are more of a breeze because the the peak has been engineered to catch less of the breeze. A drop down internal sun visor enables a smooth transition from sunny morning jaunts to dimly-lit evening excursions.
- Revamped ventilation system
- Air channeling peak
- X-MATRIX shell consisting of multiaxial fiberglass, organic 3D fibers in Aramid reinforcements, and carbon fiber
- 3 shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL
- Pinlock-ready face shield (insert lens sold separately)
- Prepared for NEXX X-COM BT system (sold separately)
- Double D-ring chin closure
- Removable, washable CoolMax 3D lining and cheek pads
- Internal drop-down sun shield with 80% tint
Weight: 3.63 lbs.