With the Nexx X.R2, the best just got better. The two top vents are redesigned to increase airflow and reduce noise levels, carrying more fresh air directly to the forehead and interior of the helmet. The XR2 spoiler and aerodynamic profile reduce turbulence at high speeds. A race-ready flat face-shield has posts for tear-offs and Pinlock insert (both sold separately). The Easy Lock shield is more soundproof and airtight. The Nexx XR2 is a combination of technology, comfort and protection that helps you keep your mind on the road.
- Narrow internal shape, comparatively less width from ear to ear than other helmets but more forehead room
- Runs slightly small, sizing up 1 cm is recommended (for example, if you measure in at 60cm order an XL instead of a LG)
- Carbon fiber shell
- 3 density EPS / impact absorption levels
- 2 shell sizes: 2XS - LG and XL - 3XL
- 2 front vents and 4 rear vents
- Anti-allergic and anti-perspiration interior
- CoolMax 3D lining, removable, adjustable and washable
- Chin curtain
- Removable breath guard
- Double D-ring chin strap closure with anti-slip strap system
- Anti-scratch polycarbonate Lexan face shield with central lock system
- FastShot quick-change face shield system
- Pinlock-ready face shield (insert lens sold separately)
- Flat shield ready for tear offs (tear offs sold separately)
- Face shield ventilation system
- Aerodynamic profile
- Aerodynamic rear spoiler
- Reflectors on front, side and rear
- Speaker cutouts
- ECE 22-05 and DOT compliant
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield. Cheek pads no longer have emergency pull straps.
Weight: 2.87 lbs.