Originally developed as durable workwear for railroad engineers, miners, and cowboys, the jean jacket has long since become a cultural icon - the unofficial uniform and very namesake of the blue collar American. Motorcycle riders often opted for denim as a lightweight alternative to leather in the summer months, but traditionally, that meant exchanging slide protection for warm weather comfort.
The Rokker Rider Raw Shirt is made of dark indigo 13oz raw 100% cotton denim with a subdued wash and functional double stitching for a light feel and timeless look, lined with 100% Schoeller-Dynatec for friction-heat dissipation, abrasion resistance and durability that surpasses that of aramid fiber. Zippered cuff gussets and main closure offer everyday riding convenience, while redundant cosmetic buttons maintain the classic aesthetic. A lightweight riding shirt / jean jacket with an updated stylish slim fit, the Rokker Rider Raw Denim Shirt won’t cramp your style and has your back to the hilt in a slide.
- Classic jean-jacket slim fit
- Outer material 13oz raw 100% cotton denim
- Inner material made of 100 % Schoeller-Dynatec
- Schoeller-Dynatec is non-abrasive, wind resistant and water repellent
- Easy care (washable at 104°F/40°C, ironing after the wash improves water repellency)