Simpson Mod Bandit Shield
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Simpson helmet shields are offered in clear as well as stylish and functional tints. When ordering a shield for your racing or motorcycle helmet, keep these considerations in mind:
- Clear shields are generally used for night or very low light conditions
- Amber shields provide a minimal amount of tinting that's ideally suited to overcast weather
- High definition blue was first used by desert racers in dusty condition, but similarly to the amber shields it helps enhance contrast in cloudy conditions
- Tinted shields can help to eliminate glare during daytime riding
- Some people find that mirrored shields block even more sunlight than tinted shields and Iridium shields provide the most protection from both sunlight and glare