Stylmartin Rocket Boots
The Stylmartin Rocket Boots are a cafe racer creation from yesteryear. The antiqued brown leather finish ages beautifully with use and is backed with a waterproof and breathable lining to keep out mother nature. Internal PU malleolus protection guards your ankles against impact and the stitched on leather gear shift pad adds both style and longevity to this classic boot.
The Rocket Boots take the vintage military style even further with a buckled lace keeper that harkens back to the roughout double buckle boots worn by the soldiers of WWII. Gusseted side entry zips stolen right from the paratrooper jump boots of the 1950’s and 60’s adds miles of style. Getting the best of vintage styling and modern construction, the Rocket Boots are the style conscious, vintage riding enthusiast’s dream boot.
- Full grain leather upper
- Waterproof and breathable lining
- Internal malleolus PU protection on both sides
- Leather gear shift protection
- Zipper closure with adjustable leg strap and laces
- Anatomic, antibacterial and changeable footbed
- Anti-slip, anti-static and oil-resistant rubber sole
Note: Stylmartin Boots run about a half size large overall and a bit wide in the heel. Consider ordering a size smaller than you would typically wear.